This is the Simple beef tacos recipe to make delicious beef tacos fast at home or anywhere. We have listed you everything regarding the beef tacos from ingredients, steps, frequently asked questions and methods of making them from start to delicious beef tacos.
A beef taco is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of a small hand-sized corn or wheat tortilla topped with a filling. The tortilla is then folded around the filling and eaten by hand. Wikipedia
Beef tacos ingredients
- Ground beef
- Olive oil
- Taco season
- Taco filling
- Sour cream
Step by step or directions of making beef taco recipe
- Place a pan in heat then add 1/8 cup of olive oil, ensure the pan is on medium heat
- Add 1 large chopped onion
- Add garlic 1 spoon, 1 spoonful of salt then mix and cook the onions until it gets light brown
- Add ground beef then cook over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes while you stir in between
- Add 1/2 cup diced bell peppers 1/4 salsa and 28 grams taco season mix and stir often until thickened
- Reduce heat then cook another 5 minutes
- After the 5 minutes taco filling is ready
- Place taco shells on baking dish
- Pre heat the oven at 325 F
- Bake taco shells 6 to 7 minutes until crisp or you can microwave taco shells on high 45 seconds until warm
- Take out the shells from the oven
- Fill in on the shells add salsa on each fill
- Add chopped lettuce, chopped fresh onions, chopped chador cheese then squeeze lime in that order lastly season with sour cream and it is ready to serve
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON BEEF TACOS RECIPES
What do you put inside tacos?
If you want to keep it classic, the best taco toppings are cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. But you can also add in caramelized onions, jalepenos, green chiles, beans, and more!
What are the essential taco making tools?
- Classic, 8-inch cook’s knife.
- A sturdy wooden cutting board.
- Various mixing bowls.
- A fry pan that spreads heat evenly.
Different type of tacos available;
- Carne Asada Tacos Dorados — La Taqueria.
- Migas Taco — Veracruz All Natural.
- Al Pastor Taco
- Carnitas Tacos
- Fish Tacos
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: