This is the Simple Birthday cake recipe vanilla to make delicious vanilla Birthday cake fast at home or anywhere. We have listed you everything regarding the birthday cake from ingredients, steps, frequently asked questions and methods of making them from start to delicious vanilla birthday cake
Cake is a form of sweet food made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, that is usually baked. In their oldest forms, cakes were modifications of bread, but cakes now cover a wide range of preparations Wikipedia
Vanilla birthday cake ingredients
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil
- All purpose flour
Step by step or directions of making vanilla birthday cake
- Take flour 290 grams or 2 and 1/3 cups into a bowl, add baking powder 2 teaspoons, baking soda half teaspoon and add salt
- Take softened butter 1/2 cup to a clean bowl, add sugar 1 1/2 cups to the butter cream and add sugar
- Add 3 eggs one at a time to the creamed mixture and beat to combine after each addition of the egg
- Add oil 1/2 cup to the mixture 120 ml
- Add 1 spoon of vanilla extract and beat until incorporated
- Add 1/2 of the flour mixture and beat until combined
- Add 1/2 cup of buttermilk 120 ml and beat until combined
- Repeat with the remainder flour and also add buttermilk
- Divide the butter mixture between two 8 inch 20 cm round cake pans
- Bake at 350 F for about40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 5 to 10 minutes in the pan then release from the pan to cool completely
- Take butter softened 150 grams into a clean bowl and add cream cheese 400grams, beat until combined and smooth
- Add icing sugar 1 1/4 cups 160 grams 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract and beat until creamy
- Take heavy cream cold 120ml into a clean bowl and whip to stiff peaks then fold it into cream cheese mixture
- Spread a layer of frosting into one cake then place the second layer of cake on top
- Spread the frosting evenly on top and sided of the cake also don’t forget the top
- Decorate with sprinkles
- Refrigerate 2 hours and its ready to serve
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPES
How do you make cakes soft?
To make cakes soft just do the following;
- Use Cake Flour. Reach for cake flour instead of all-purpose flour.
- Add Sour Cream.
- Room Temperature Butter / Don’t Over-Cream.
- Add a Touch of Baking Powder or Baking Soda.
- Add Oil.
- Don’t Over-Mix.
- Don’t Over-Bake.
- Brush With Simple Syrup/Other Liquid.
What are the essential cake making tools?
- Pot or pan
- Measuring Cups (Liquid and Dry) and Spoons. Baking is all about precision
- Wooden Spoon(s)
- Rubber Spatula/Scraper.
- Spatula/Metal Turner.
- Pastry Brush.
- Rolling Pin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: