This is the Simple tofu recipe to make delicious tofu fast at home or anywhere. We have listed you everything regarding tofu from ingredients, steps, frequently asked questions and methods of making them from start to delicious tofu.
Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness; it can be silken, soft, firm, extra firm or super firm. Beyond these broad textural categories, there are many varieties of tofu. Wikipedia
- Drained tofu
- Curry powder
- Salads, sandwiches etcetera
- Cooking oil
Step by step or directions of making tofu
- Cut tofu into small cubes
- Preheat your oven to 425 F
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat
- Once hot add 1 or 2 spoonful oil to the pan (avocado oil is the best)
- Add cubed tofu and sprinkle it with spice blend of choice we prefer curry powder
- Season with salt to taste
- Salute until slightly browned on all sides increase heat as needed for more browning
- Carefully transfer the tofu to the preheated oven and bake it for 10 to 15 minutes as until it has reached the firmness you prefer
- Add the tofu to salads and enjoy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON CHICKEN TOFU RECIPES
Benefits of tofu
- It’s a Nutritional Powerhouse. Tofu is a high protein
- It’s Good For Your Heart.
- Tofu Fights Type II Diabetes.
- It’s Protective Against Cancer.
- It Reduces Symptoms of Menopause.
- It Helps Build Muscle.
- It Helps You Sleep Better.
- It Helps Strengthen Your Bones.
What are essential tofu making tools?
- measuring cups and spoons.
- large jar or bowl.
- high-speed blender.
- heavy bottomed pot.
- wooden spoon.
What to eat with tofu?
- Tofu can be added to soups, pasta and noodle dishes, stir fries, and even pizza. Raw tofu can be ground and seasoned for use in sandwiches and wraps or salads. Soft tofu blends up nicely and can replace sour cream, yogurt, and soft cheeses such as ricotta or cream cheese.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: