This is the easy Mojito recipe watermelon to make delicious watermelon mojito fast at home or anywhere. We have listed you everything regarding watermelon mojito from ingredients, steps, frequently asked questions and methods of making them from start to delicious mojito.
Mojito is a traditional Cuban highball. The cocktail often consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavors is intended to complement the rum, and has made the mojito a popular summer drink. Wikipedia
Mojito watermelon ingredients
- Mint leaves
- Lemon yellow
- Ice cubes
- Club soda
Step by step or directions of making watermelon mojito
- Take a yellow lemon half piece and chop it into small pieces and put it in a wide cup
- Take watermelon diced into cubes of about 15 to 20 pieces and add them to the large wide cup
- Add mint leaves and sugar 2 tablespoonful and muddle the mixture completely mushed into liquid like
- Take 1/2 a cup ice cubes and place it in a drinking glass
- Take two fresh lime slices and add to the drinking glass add 2 to 3 mint leaves to the mixture
- Take the previously mashed mixture and add up to 2/3 of the glass with ice cubes mixture.
- Add few un mashed watermelon cubes to the glass
- Take club soda 1/3 glass then add to the mixture then stir in the glass
- Clip a piece of melon and lime to the glass
- Enjoy your ready watermelon mojito
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON MOJITO RECIPES
What alcohol goes onto mojito?
Rum; it is a liquor made by fermenting then distilling sugarcane molasses or sugarcane juice. The distillate, a clear liquid, is usually aged in oak barrels. Most rums are produced in Caribbean and North and South American countries, but also in other sugar-producing regions, such as the Philippines and Taiwan.
What are the essential mojito making tools?
- Bar spoon.
- Citrus Juicer.
- Channel Knife.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: