This is the easy guacamole recipe to make delicious guacamole fast at home or anywhere. We have listed you everything regarding guacamole from ingredients, steps, frequently asked questions and methods of making them from start to delicious guacamole.
Guacamole; is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed in Mexico. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient. Wikipedia
- 3 or 2 avocados;
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Lime
- Minced garlic
Step by step or directions of making guacamole
- First things first Dice half a small onion with a knife to fill approximately a quarter a cup
- Throw the diced onions into a small bowl and add warm water to store raw flavor of onion. Cover it and set aside as you continue with the next steps.
- Get two ripe avocados to know if they are ripe just press gently. Cut the avocados into two half’s and twist to open then use a spoon to scoop out the avocados flesh into a clean bowl.
- Get a full tablespoon of lime juice from 1 or two lime
- use the lime juice extracted and scatter it into avocado on the bowl
- Smash the avocados on the bowl with a fork to a nicely mixture preferably junky.
- Get two tomatoes then split them into two halves and scoop away the seeds. chop the remainder evenly into small pieces
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the avocado mashed.
- Coriander is then chopped and added into the bowl with the mixture
- Get the onions which you had previously chopped into the bowl with the guacamole mixture.
- Add half spoon of ground cinnamon and salt
- Stir everything together and enjoy your guacamole.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON GUACAMOLE RECIPES
What do you add to guacamole to taste better?
This might seem obvious, but something as simple as salt and pepper can really bring out the flavors in a guacamole. I recommend adding sea salt and fresh cracked red pepper for the best flavor transformation.
What are the essential guacamole making tools?
- Chopping surface.
- Measuring cup
- Spatula or spoon.
- Foil or covering paper.
How to store guacamole properly
- Put the guacamole into an airtight container.
- Use a spoon to flatten the surface and remove any air pockets.
- Gently pour on about a half inch of water so that it covers the guacamole surface completely.
- Refrigerate, covered tightly, up to two days.
What to eat with guacamole?
- On toast.
- On a sandwich. Whether you’re filling bread
- Deviled eggs.
- Salad dressing.
- Loaded potatoes.
- With fried fish.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: